Website Albert Lea Area Schools
- Valid MN Special Education License
- Previous experience working with a variety of special needs desired
- Knowledge and understanding of child find and special education due process
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Skill in administering and writing assessment reports within the timelines
- The Special Education Evaluator works collaboratively with special education teams to conduct educational evaluations in order to inform the design of specialized instruction to students with disabilities.
- Administer academic assessments to identify strengths and needs in the areas of academic skills and additional areas identified by the student’s educational team.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with students, school staff, and parents regarding students’ special education needs.
- Adhere to due process timelines and complete special education paperwork in compliance with MDE standards.
- Other job related duties as assigned
District Application Guidelines
Please apply through the district website.
Job ID: 2283
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.