Website Albert Lea Area Schools
- Southwest Middle School, 1.0 FTE
- Special Education Teacher, ASD Setting 3
- Grades 6-7
- Develops and provides specialized instruction to meet the academic, functional, and behavioral needs of students in a middle school special education setting; evaluates and assesses student academic, functional and behavioral progress; functions as IEP manager to assigned students; directs the work of paraprofessionals; collaborates with other service providers and educators.
- Minnesota Teaching license in K-12 Special Education, ASD, ABS, and/or Developmental Disabilities preferred.
District Application Guidelines
Please apply online via the district's website.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.