Website Albert Lea Area Schools
- Responsible for working with students, families, and school staff to provide educational support services across the district to help ensure student success and eventual graduation.
- Work with school staff to identify areas of concern and work with parents and students to address those areas. This may involve home visits at times that are convenient for the family.
- Work with parents and students regarding school engagement issues, motivation, or other barriers to success.
- May work with outside agencies to provide information about needed support for parents and students both here and as needed in the collaborative.
- The work week will be approximately 35 hours per week, Monday – Friday, with exact schedule and tasks determined by district student needs.
- Hourly wages depending on education credentials from $16.32/hr to $25.50/hr.
- Benefits include FICA and PERA contributions.
- Must be fluent in Spanish Language
- Must be proficient in English language spoken locally.
- High School Diploma or GED required; 60 semester credits/AA/AS degree or college graduation preferred.
- No license is required.
- Experience interpreting or translating school information is preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
District Application Guidelines
Please apply through the district website.
Job ID: 2362
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.