Website Benton Stearns Education District
Benton-Stearns Education District is seeking applicants for a part-time licensed Audiologist. This position is for a total of 50 days of service.
Benton-Stearns Education District is located in Central MN and serves six member districts including: Foley, Holdingford, Kimball, ROCORI, Sauk Rapids-Rice and Sartell-St. Stephen. The Audiologist will be required to travel between member districts in order to provide the necessary services and support. Compensation for mileage between districts will be reimbursed at the federal rate.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
– Fit, adjust and monitor the amplification equipment.
– Evaluate hearing and ear function and report findings to health professionals, parents, and educators.
– Assist with determination of eligibility for service.
– Assess the benefit of amplification systems to better program for student needs.
– Consult with educators regarding hearing loss, amplification and acoustics.
– Evaluate classroom acoustics/listening environments.
– Advocate for appropriate assistive amplification to meet the needs of students with hearing loss.
Skills in clinical hearing evaluation.
Knowledge of real ear probe mic amplification evaluation, middle ear assessment, ostocopy, amplification benefit determination and troubleshooting, ear mold impressions.
Optimizing amplification in the classroom ranging from simple issues (batteries to teacher/para/interpreter) to commitment to monitor the proper use and function of the equipment.
Masters degree in Communication Disorders – Audiology
State Audiology Registration required.
American Speech and Language Assoc. Certification for Minimal Competence (CCC-A).
Must meet requirements to secure a MN License through PELSB in the area of Audiology.
Benton-Stearns Education District offers a competitive salary and benefits package based on training and years of experience.
District Application Guidelines
Interested Applicants should send their letter of inquiry, resume and 2 letters of recommendation to:
Benton-Stearns Education District #6383
517 2nd St S.
PO Box 299
Sartell, MN 56377
Application materials can be sent to via email to [email protected]
The position will remain open until filled.
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.