Website Burnsville/Eagan/Savage Independent School District
The licensed Special Education teacher works closely with the Student Services Team to support the development and implementation of the special education service delivery model. The teacher serves students who receive special education and forms relationship with their families to ensure learning and success. The teacher will be providing evidence based instructional practices and participating in a collaborative team model.
Minnesota special education teaching license(s). Highly qualified in a core academic area(s) or can be certified highly qualified.
District Application Guidelines
- Our online application system offers the opportunity to upload additional information such as a cover letter, resume, references and transcripts. Paper or e-mail copies of these materials will not be accepted.
- Interviews will be conducted with candidates that best meet the current needs of the District.
- Review of materials will start immediately.
- The position will be filled on an undesignated time-frame when, and not until, the right candidate emerges.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.