Website Burnsville/Eagan/Savage Independent School District
Coordinator position is part of the district School Improvement and Student Achievement (SISA) team supporting PK-12+ staff, students, and families through development and implementation of curriculum, instruction and assessment that is rigorous and culturally proficient. SISA team works collaboratively with building and district administration to support school improvement plans. Key areas of responsibility include:
- Secondary Curriculum Review and Development: align standards and identify essential learner outcomes; facilitate curriculum review, development and implementation for various content areas, CTE, and Pathways in grades 6-12
- AVID District Director: support and train building coordinators; support professional development for all staff; facilitate building site plans and CCI review
- Professional Development: support and coach staff in implementation of new curriculum and instruction; facilitate new teacher orientation
Administrative licensure preferred
- Firm belief that all students can learning and that their learning can be directly influenced by focusing on factors over which we have control
- Commitment to removing systemic barriers to student success and access to resources
- Successful instructional leadership with at least 5 years of effective classroom teaching experience
- Successful experience in facilitating high-quality professional development for adult learners
- MN teaching license required, professional administration license preferred
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.