Website Burnsville/Eagan/Savage Independent School District
Burnsville-Eagan-Savage District 191 is a future-forward school district committed to removing barriers and forging unique pathways for learning and enrichment for all students. We create engaging programs, services and opportunities that encourage self discovery and preparedness, inspiring the pursuit of life-long learning and exploration.
One91 is a place where staff members are valued and can make an impact. We’re looking for candidates with an innovative, creative approach to education that will spark wonder and curiosity in our learners. We want relationship-builders who are dedicated and passionate about making a difference for our students and community.
Highschool Special Education Teacher
Hours/Day: 1.0 FTE
Compensation/benefits: BEA Contract
- Actively encourage and embrace each member of the school community
- Create a sense of support that fosters individual growth and pursuit of learning
- Continually work to understand your own assumptions and biases and how they impact the learning environment
- Make a commitment to value and manage cultural uniquenesses and adapt education to meet the needs of each student
- Prepare students to meet “the next challenge” through fostering confidence that comes from adventurous exploration and rigorous academics
- Develop a culture of trust where students, families, and staff are all reflected in decisions that shape the learning environment
- Foster student agency in a way that allows and encourages students to make choices that personalize their learning journey
- Build a day-to-day experience that leads students to their passion and purpose
License / Education Requirements:
Minnesota special education teaching license(s). Highly qualified in a core academic area(s) or can be certified highly qualified.
Experience working cross-culturally and/or commitment to work toward improving one’s own cultural competence, i.e., valuing difference/diversity, recognizing personal limitations and one’s skills and expertise, and having the desire to learn in these areas.
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.