Website Burnsville/Eagan/Savage Independent School District
Responsible for preparing food to be served to students by complying with all applicable sanitation and health standards and following established food production programs and procedures. Assist in providing work direction to Food Service employees.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Obtain Level 4 Certification from School Nutrition Association within 90 days of hire by completing 2 free online courses and other training as appropriate
- Minnesota Certified Food Protection Manager certification withn 90 days of hire
- Must have a valid MN Driver's license
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.