Website Centennial School District
Centennial Middle School
Boys Soccer Coach
Girls Soccer Coach
(2 open positions)
Seasons Runs, Monday-Thursday, Sept 11- Oct 18
Practice times are 3:00-4:35
Games will be played both home and away, approximately 6 games
Job Summary: The Soccer Coach is employed to help each participating student achieve a high level of involvement in class activities and sport related events and to responsibly supervise all activities ensuring appropriate student conduct. Student behavior should follow expectations as outlined in the school’s student handbook. To instruct student athletes in the fundamentals, rules, strategies and physical training needed for individual and team success that leads to pride, self-confidence and self discipline.
Position Duties, Responsibilities and Minimum Expectations:
The following functions are considered essential to this position:
1. Coaches will plan, schedule and implement a regular program of training and attend all practices, competitions, meetings and activities for each sport. Head coaches are responsible to train, delegate to, communicate with, encourage professional development of and supervise any Assistant Coaches for the sport.
2. Unless otherwise excused, each person accepting a coaching assignment will be expected to attend all practices and games.
3. Supervise approximately 40 student athletes at practices and competitions. Maintains discipline, addresses grievances and works to create good morale, cooperation and team unity.
4. Coaches will communicate and coordinate on a regular basis with the Community Education Coordinator.
5. Provides training rules and any other regulations and requirements to each athlete.
Stipend amount $1690
All applicants must apply through the district website at www.isd12.org. Applications accepted and interviews will be conducted until both positions are filled.
4707 North Rd.
Circle Pines, MN 55014
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.