Website Centennial School District
FULL-TIME NIGHT CUSTODIAN
BLUE HERON ELEMENTARY
CENTENNIAL SCHOOL DISTRICT is the connecting hub for the communities of Blaine, Centerville, Circle Pines, Lexington and Lino Lakes, located 20 minutes north of Minneapolis and St. Paul. With 9 exceptional schools serving 6,400 students, Centennial offers a track record of academic success combined with a consistent district-wide drive for improvement. Annually, district’s high school graduation rate of 94.7% is at the top of Minnesota’s rankings.
Centennial’s schools are safe and filled with respectful students who are a wonderful reflection of and contributors to the community. The district’s vibrant learning environments and personalized, team approach supports the strengths and addresses the challenges of each individual student. The curriculum throughout K-12 is focused on the knowledge and skills necessary for success in the 21st century. Importantly, Centennial is distinguished by its use of data to drive achievement, its innovative use of technology, and its exceptional faculty, with 78% of them holding a master’s degree.
A transparent and good steward of public resources, Centennial is guided by a strategic plan developed in collaboration with staff, parents and community members. As a district that encourages, listens and responds, Centennial is the pride of our five communities with 86% of resident students choosing Centennial, nearly 90% of parents rating teachers as “excellent”, and 91% saying students are well prepared for college.
Full-Time Night Custodian – Blue Heron Elementary
8 hours/day – 3 PM to 11:30 PM – 260 days per year – Monday thru Friday
To maintain a safe and clean environment for students and staff. Job involves primarily cleaning
1. Certificate of good health.
2. Demonstrated aptitude for successful completion of tasks assigned.
3. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
WAGES: Starting at $24.16 – As per the current custodial master agreement.
Internal and external applicants must apply on our website at www.isd12.org. Click on
“Employment” at the upper right of the page to begin the application process. Applications must
be received by Thursday, August 11, 2022 or until filled.
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.