Website Chisholm Public Schools
High School Principal
Qualifications: 1. MN k-12 Principal Licensure or a valid state certificate to practice as a Secondary Principal
2. At least 5 years of successful experience as a classroom teacher
3. Preferred 3 years of educational supervisory and administrative experience.
Reports to: Superintendent of Schools
Supervise: All personnel serving in assigned school
Please see a full list of Responsibilities and Job Duties on our website.
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.