Website East Central Schools
Your future. Our focus.
East Central Schools is seeking a Long Term Substitute for the following positions:
· Elementary Special Education – 6 weeks starting at the beginning of the school year.
· High School FACS Teacher – 12 weeks starting in October.
Valid Minnesota teaching license.
Salary and benefits per the teachers master agreement.
District Application Guidelines
Applicants should send a letter of interest, personal resume, and copy of teaching license to:
East Central District Office
Attn: Kristi Zemke
61085 State Hwy. 23
Finlayson, MN 55735
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.