Website Eastern Carver County (Chaska) School District
EASTERN CARVER COUNTY SCHOOLS
Super Substitute Teachers – 3 Days per Week Minimum Commitment
2021-2022 School Year
Candidates interested in becoming a super sub teacher for Eastern Carver County Schools must hold a valid Minnesota teaching license issued by the Minnesota Professional Licensing and Standards Board. The district will accept a short call substitute license. These super sub positions are for the 2021-2022 school year only.
You will need to commit to working three days per week at one school (see two options below).
1. Monday, Wednesday & Friday
2. Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
As part of the application you will select which school(s) you are interested in working at this year. This posting is specifically for secondary schools. If you are also interested in working at the elementary level you will need to apply to that position as well.
Rate of Pay:
$170 per day. If you would decide to sub the other two days during the week (any building) you will receive $170 per day for those two days as well.
A background check will be conducted.
If recommended for employment, applicant will provide proof of legal right to work in the United States if required.
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.