We are currently seeking exceptional Registered Nurse candidates for the 2022-2023 school year for a 0.60 FTE Licensed School Nurse – Early Childhood in our Early Childhood Program.
The strongest candidate will:
– Inspire each student to learn continuously
– Demonstrate intrinsic value
– Have individual gifts and talents
– Contribute to the benefit of the community
– Build relationships on mutual trust and respect
– Desire to learn and grow through personalized learning
- License as a Registered Nurse, in accordance with the Minnesota Professional Educator Licensing Standards Board (PELSB).
- License as a School Nurse, in accordance with the Minnesota Professional Educator Licensing Standards Board (PELSB).
- Public Health Nurse Certification.
District Application Guidelines
Please apply on district website
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.