Website Elk River Area School District
The Information Technology Specialist is a professional in computer hardware, software and basic networking. The primary tasks will involve installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of computer hardware, software and related peripheral equipment so that all systems are usable by students and employees on the computer network. The selected candidate will have experience maintaining and repairing Apple, Google and Windows based devices, basic network administration, desktop printers, and be a graduate of an appropriate technical college or equivalent program.
1. Graduate of an appropriate electronics/computer program or equivalent experience.
2. Working knowledge of Apple, Google and Microsoft based devices and related systems are required.
3. Ability to record, convey, present and explain information and procedures with staff is required.
4. Good organizational and communication skills are a must.
5. Desire to remain knowledgeable in and actively promote technology use.
Per Information Technology Personnel and Specialist Benefit Handbook
District Application Guidelines
Apply at ISD 728 School District website
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.