Website Elk River Area School District
The Teacher develops material and lesson plans, conducts classroom instruction and evaluates and assess student performance. The incumbent meets with parents, interprets student progress, and informs parents/guardians about student strengths, weaknesses, and progress.
1. BA/BS degree.
2. Appropriate licensure for area of teaching.
3. Demonstrated teaching skills.
4. Good human relation skills.
5. Good communication skills.
Per Elk River Education Association Master Agreement
District Application Guidelines
Apply ISD 728 website
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.