Website St. Paul City School
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY/SCHOOL DISTRICT:
The St. Paul City School’s main office is located in St. Paul, Minnesota. The district has an approximate enrollment of 600 pre-kindergarten through grade twelve students.
School District Website: https://www.stpaulcityschool.org/
City Website: https://www.stpaul.gov/
LEADERSHIP PROFILE: The St. Paul City School Board of Directors seeks an executive director who:
- Is a visionary, creative thinker
- Develops and directs an effective leadership team
- Has experience in implementing educational priorities
- Knowledge of charter school finance
- Knowledge of and experience with equity leadership challenges and opportunities
- Understands the effects of poverty on student learning and achievement
- Develops trust and works collaboratively with diverse stakeholders while being accessible to all in the school community
Previous experience as an executive director or superintendent preferred, but not required.
SALARY/CONTRACT: A competitive compensation and benefits package, with a salary range of $125,000 – $150,000, will be negotiated commensurate with experience and qualifications.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 19, 2024
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: MSBA uses an online application process. Applicants begin the application process at mnmsba.myrevelus.com. To be considered for this position, an applicant’s completed file must be received by the MSBA office by 11:59 p.m. on March 19, 2024, and must include the completed online application and the following uploaded documents: a cover letter indicating a desire to be a candidate for the “St. Paul City School Executive Director;” legal proof or other evidence (i.e. certificate/license) showing the candidate’s qualification to be an executive director in the state of Minnesota; and a set of up-to-date credentials, which includes a current resume, at least three letters of recommendation, and a copy of the candidate’s official transcript(s) (upon hire, originals must be submitted to the school district).
Please contact with any questions: John Ward, MSBA Executive Search Team, [email protected] or 507-479-0935.
The Minnesota School Boards Association is an equal opportunity search agency.
See info in listing
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.