Website isd 192 Farmington Schools Farmington Area Public Schools
isd 192 Farmington Schools
- Implement or assist in implementing a safe school climate that results in academic and personal success for all students.
- Work with school community to design a program to incorporate kindness into the existing school rituals, traditions and value statements, in which various stakeholders can take ownership.
- Conduct classroom lessons/activities to support instruction, educational transitions, and personal development.
- Conduct individual counseling in areas of educational and personal need as referred by staff, family, or self-referred.
- Establish support groups for the children with common issues.
- Minnesota State Certification in School Counseling
- Develop and maintain rapport with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Able to work in collaboration with instructional staff: inclusive education, special education and school climate and culture.
- Commitment to working effectively with students and families from diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Demonstrates considerable care and skill in completing work assignments.
- Familiarity with i-pad use as an instructional tool to individualize learning.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to apply correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
District Application Guidelines
1.0 FTE position for an School Counselor at Farmingon High School 2023-2024 school year. The Counselor provides services and activities that meet the needs of the students; consults with teachers, staff and parents to enhance their effectiveness in helping students; and provides support to other educational programs. This position is part of a collaborative school counseling team in the building and the district. The counseling team provides a comprehensive counseling program.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.