Website Farmington Schools
Public School District
.75 FTE Speech Language Clinician
Provide screening, assessment, program development, and therapy to special education students. Consult with parents, teachers, and aides as to interventions, accommodations, and programming for students in need of speech/language therapy.
* Must have a Masters degree and be licensed Speech/Language Pathologist Pre K - 12th Grade
* Eligibility for Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
* Willing to provide CFY Supervision
District Application Guidelines
please apply online at www.farmington.k12.mn.us
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.