Website Forest Lake Area Schools
The PCN Grant Coordinator is responsible for creating, promoting, and sustaining an effective and efficient alcohol, tobacco and other drug (ATOD) prevention coalition within the Forest Lake Area Schools community. This includes enhancing and sustaining the coalition, as well as monitoring all activities related to this grant. The incumbent in this position will be responsible for working with many in-District and community partners.
The primary office location for this position will be within a FLAS building. This position requires travel outside of the community to grant required trainings and conferences. Frequent local travel within the community is required to attend meetings, presentations, project activities, and training events. A personal vehicle, vehicle insurance coverage and valid driver’s license is required. Mileage reimbursed at the current Internal Revenue Service allowable mileage rate. Must be able to work 40 hours per week – the position will require occasional evening and weekend obligations. Work is performed at the office site and community locations – some lifting, up to 25 pounds, is required.
This year round position is a grant funded position for 5 years through June 30, 2026. The salary range for this position starts $60,000 – $63000 per year based upon experience and qualifications. Single medical and dental and 4 weeks of vacation is included. This position will report to the FLAS Director of Teaching and Learning and M Health Fairview PCN Grant Project Director.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Two years of experience in counseling, social work, psychology, public health, sociology, education or other health related field
· Experience working with youth on ATOD prevention initiatives.
· Experience working cross-culturally with diverse communities.
· Substance Abuse Specialist (SAPS) certification or willingness to acquire it within the first year of employment
· Community organizing, leadership experience
This is a grant funded position for 5 years through June 30, 2026. The salary range for this position is $65,000 to $75,000 per year based on skills and experience plus benefits. This position will report to the FLAS Director of Teaching and Learning and M Health Fairview PCN Grant Project Director
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.