Join our team of highly-qualified speech-language therapists, occupational therapists, school counselors, school social workers, and school psychologists. You’ll enrich kids’ lives every day while enhancing your own!
Therapists are responsible for providing IEP-based Mental Health services to K-12 students in a virtual manner.
Job responsibilities for School Social Workers:
- Provide direct mental health counseling services in accordance with the mandated IEP
- Conduct comprehensive evaluations for initial eligibility or re-evaluations
- Complete daily SOAP notes
- Complete monthly or quarterly progress reports
- Attend IEP meetings and submit IEP paperwork as needed
- Minnesota Professional Social Work License
- Department of Education School Social Work License
- Minimum of 10 hours daytime availability
- Minimum of 1 year IEP experience (post master’s) working in a school-based setting
- Work from home – there is zero commute time!
- Be your own boss and manage your own caseload
- Therapist has the ability to choose the amount of hours according to his/her preference. (10 hour minimum required).
- Competitive pay
- Excellent training from highly qualified lead clinicians
- Outstanding ongoing technical and clinical support from GT Support Team
- Online assessments and evaluation resources are available in our library free of charge
- Gain access to a complete online resource library of fun and engaging activities for you and your students to enjoy
- An online team of like-minded friends, mentoring lead therapists, and dedicated school relationship managers help make your job easier
- Self-motivated and eager to create a positive difference in the lives of students
- Strong communication skills and dedicated to working collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team and support staff
- Excellent organization, problem solving, and time management skills
- Sufficient technological skills including the ability to learn new softwares and programs, complete digital paperwork requirements, communicate effectively via email, and has a willingness to learn new skills/complete basic troubleshooting
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.