Website Renville County West Public Schools
Interim Superintendent of Schools. The school district is seeking a full-time interim superintendent effective July 20, 2020.
Renville County West Public Schools (Based in Renville, Minnesota).
Renville County West School District is comprised of three communities: Sacred Heart, Renville and Danube. Our PreK- 12 school building is located in Renville MN, which is about 100 miles west of the Twin Cities on Highway 212.
Priority Areas From WBW & Strategic Plan
Renville County West Schools is working to create a culture of:
• Growth & achievement
• Quality education with fiscal integrity
• Community dedicated to engagement of all students & staff
The successful candidate must hold or be eligible for a Minnesota License as a Superintendent, or demonstrate their ability to secure licensure during 2020. Previous experience as a superintendent is preferred but not required.
Salary / Benefits
Competitive compensation and benefits package based upon successful candidate’s background and experience.
Application Review Date
The School Board will begin reviewing resumes on June 24, 2020.
Applicants are asked to reserve July 13 (first round) & July 15 (final round), 2020 as possible interview dates.
Please e-mail only items 1-4 below (individual Word docs or individual PDFs):
1) Cover letter
4) (no more than) Three professional letters of reference
Big River Group
PO Box 5120 • St. Cloud, MN • 56302-5120
District Application Guidelines
FOLLOW THE APPLICATION PROCESS STATED ABOVE.
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.