Website Intermediate District 287
Make it a job you love!
Intermediate District 287 is looking for qualified candidates for our HTC and Career & Technical Education Manager position in Eden Prairie!
This position will be responsible for providing leadership at our Hennepin Technical College campus and specifically providing leadership for developing our Career and Technical Education (CTE) program, Pathways.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop our CTE programming in collaboration with our Member Districts and develop programming for District 287 ALC and Setting IV special education students.
- Coordinate all CTE programming while also serving in a leadership capacity related to organization and site effectiveness.
- View full Job Classification
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of five years experience with CTE programming at the site or district level
- Degree in Educational Leadership, Curriculum and Instruction or related field preferred. Years of experience can be a substitute for preferred degrees.
- Minnesota teacher or professional license in related field
- School administrator license (principal, director, or related field) preferred
- Salary commensurate with experience and education
- Generous Benefits: Medical (including infertility benefits), dental, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, paid leave, pension, optional 403b, and an incredible employee assistance program (includes 6 free counseling sessions)
District Application Guidelines
Apply online on the District's website.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.