POSITION: Full-time, year-round Administrative Assistant for Jordan Community Education and Recreation Center (CERC). Hours will be 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM.
SUMMARY: To provide visitors and staff with a welcoming, comfortable and efficient place in which to address questions, concerns and other needs that support the functioning of the CERC. The Administrative Assistant will perform all clerical and secretarial duties necessary to support the Community Education department.
SALARY: $16.48 – $25.04 per hour, depending upon experience.
REPORTS TO: Community Education Director
- Education/Experience/Skills:High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two years of experience providing administrative support in a professional office setting.
- Strong experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities
- Working knowledge of basic office procedures and operation of standard office equipment and machines.
- Personal attributes necessary for working within a team setting and creating an inviting and welcoming office environment.
- Maintains professional dress and appearance
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Working knowledge of Google Applications Suite
- Working knowledge of SMART software or similar system.
- Working knowledge of ACTIVE Net or other registration system.
- Position works in an office environment that requires significant time sitting and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
TO APPLY: Apply online @ www.jordan.k12.mn.us. For questions contact: Seven Jensen, Community Education Director at 952-492-4223 or email [email protected]
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.