Website Mahtomedi Public Schools #832
The position is full time and offers a competitive benefit + salary package
Effective: 2022-23 school year (July-flexible start date)
The Mahtomedi School District hosts a 3,200-student population and is located in the northeast metropolitan area; which comprises an E-2 Elementary, 3-5 Elementary, Middle School grades 6-8, High School grades 9-12 along with a Transition program for students aged 18-21.
● K-12 Administrative license (or the ability to obtain through PELSB)
● Master's degree (emphasis in Educational Leadership, Organizational Leadership or Curriculum and Instruction preferred)
● Previous secondary school administrative experience preferred
● Minimum five years’ teaching experience at the secondary level
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.