Website Mahtomedi Public Schools #832
The Technology Coordinator will provide leadership in planning and managing district information systems consistent with the goal of providing relevant, efficient information systems and support for all students and staff. The Technology Coordinator will supervise the technology staff in a manner consistent with established policies. This position will serve as the primary District resource in areas related to technology and work closely with District Administration to align the technology plan with District’s strategic plan.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
● Bachelor's degree with emphasis in information or technology management or equivalent work experience
● 1-2 years’ experience participating in or providing guidance, leadership and oversight in an educational setting
● Demonstrated skill and understanding of the coordination and interoperability of instructional, district wide services and technical support needs of technology in the school district
● High-level working knowledge of both PC and Apple devices and application software
● Ability to establish, maintain and improve computer networks
● Supervisory experience with strong leadership, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
● Demonstrated skills in effectively managing human and financial resources/department budgets
● Working knowledge of and experience with a variety of hardware and software applications, networks, and operating systems
● Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.