Website Mahtomedi Public Schools #832
Position is part-time, part of the teacher bargaining unit and based at District Education Center. Salary and benefits part of Master Agreement.
• Mondays Mahtomedi Mini’s Class: 1.75 hours and 1-hour prep (Working hours 9-11:45)
• Tuesday Mahtomedi Mini’s and Mix it Up Class: 1.75 hours class and 1-hour prep (working Hours 9-11:45)
Under the direction of the Early Childhood Coordinator, plan and implement lesson plans based on Early Childhood Indicators of Progress, integrating parent education and best practices in early childhood. Applicants must have a valid teaching license in Early Childhood Education and 2 or more years’ experience in an ECFE program. A dual license with Parent Education is preferred. Applicant must have working knowledge of Early Childhood Indicators of Progress Birth-5, strong classroom management skills, and the ability to work effectively with children and parents.
Must be have valid MN teaching license in Early Childhood Education with Parent Education licenses preferred or able to obtain the appropriate license from PELSB, Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board.
· 2 years or more experience in an ECFE program desired
· Working knowledge of Early Childhood Indicators of Progress Birth-5, best practices and strategies and individual learning styles
· Demonstration of a warm and welcoming rapport with children and families
· Strong classroom management skills
· Ability to work effectively with children and parents
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Evidence of self-motivation, enthusiasm, patience, problem solving and flexibility
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.