Website Mahtomedi Public Schools #832
Approx. assignment dates: April 19 through June 10
Position is a Long-Term Substitute, part of the teacher bargaining unit and based at O.H Anderson Elementary. Salary and benefits part of Master Agreement
Must have a valid MN Elementary Education License or able to obtain the appropriate license from PELSB, Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board.
● Experience in school setting and/or previous experience working with elementary students
● Proven leadership skills and the ability to build relationships with students, colleagues, and community
● Excellent communication skills with students, parents and staff
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.