Website Mahtomedi Public Schools #832
Start Date: 2nd semester – 2023-24 school year
Position is 1.0FTE and part of the teacher bargaining unit and based at the High School.
Salary and benefits part of Teacher Master Agreement
Must have a valid MN License: Communication Arts/Literature or able to obtain the appropriate license from PELSB, Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board
- Previous teaching previous experience working with secondary level students preferred
- Strong knowledge of Language Arts/English curriculum and standards
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to build effective relationships with colleagues, school community and students
- Excellent communication skills with students, parents and staff
- Provide high quality instruction to all students and provide a safe and welcoming learning environment
- Identify the academic needs of students through formal and informal assessments
- Plan, develop and implement appropriate lessons to ensure the achievement of student growth
- Communicate with students, parents and staff on regular basis on student progress
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies
- Update all necessary records accurately as required by laws, district policies and school regulations
- Attend department, school and parent meetings or functions as needed
- Other job-related duties as assigned
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Mahtomedi Public Schools will not discriminated against individuals based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, parental status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age or sexual orientation.
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.