Website Mahtomedi Public Schools #832
Must have a valid MN Family and Consumer Science license and CTE certified or able to obtain the appropriate license from PELSB, Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board.
Responsible for providing an educational environment that will help student in learning and fulfill their growth potential. May teach topics that include nutrition, child development, household economics and goal setting,
● Must demonstrate strong knowledge and skills in areas of culinary arts, food science & nutrition, health & wellness, human development & family studies
● Be able to process the skills to build relationships and develop a strong understanding of high school students
● Enthusiasm to build a strong FACS program at Mahtomedi High School
● Excellent communication skills with students, parents and staff
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.