Website Mahtomedi Public Schools #832
Start Date: March 20, 2023
End Date: April 28, 2028
Position is full-time, long term substitute, part of the teacher bargaining unit and based at Mahtomedi Middle School. Salary and benefits part of Master Agreement
Must have a valid MN 7-12 Life Science or 5-8 general Science Education License or able to obtain the appropriate license from PELSB, Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board.
- Experience in school setting and/or previous experience working with secondary levels
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to build relationships with students, colleagues, and community
- Excellent communication skills with students, parents and staff
- Identify the needs of students through formal and informal assessments
- Plan, develop and implement appropriate lessons to ensure the achievement of student growth
- Communicate with students, parents and staff on regular basis on student progress
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies
- Update all necessary records accurately as required by laws, district policies and school regulations
- Attend department, school and parent meetings or functions
- Other job-related duties as assigned
Mahtomedi Public Schools will not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, parental status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age or sexual orientation.
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.