Website Mahtomedi Public Schools #832
This position is full-time and based out of the Mahtomedi High School. This position will work directly with a student with medical needs. Salary and benefits are part of the Paraprofessionals Master Agreement.
● Providing nursing care to students with special health needs and specialized health care procedures
● Support students with disabilities through formal and informal assessments
● Work one on one, in small groups, or in a classroom setting
● Assist staff to meet specific needs of students
● Communicate effectively with students, parents, and staff
● Other job-related duties as assigned
Must have LPN license or RN license. Must be first aid and CPR certified. Previous experience working with students with disabilities in an educational setting preferred. Qualified candidates must enjoy working in a school setting, helping students grow to their full potential, and working with others in a collaborative environment.
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.