Website Mahtomedi Public Schools #832
Hours: 6 hours per day, Monday through Friday
This position will be based out of OH Anderson. Salary and benefits are part of the Para Master Agreement. This position is eligible for benefits: medical, dental, Life, LTD, Vision and 403b
This position will work directly with students in literacy during intervention time with emphasis in EL. This position will work under the direction and guidance of the ELL teacher to support the academic needs of students.
Must be Highly Qualified with a minimum two-year degree preferred. Previous experience working with secondary level students in an educational setting preferred.
Must enjoy working with students to provide a high quality, inclusive learning environment. Must exhibit patience, resiliency and a positive mindset.
- Highly Qualified paraprofessional status according to state guidelines
- Ability to work collaboratively with students and staff; ability to adapt to students needs daily
- Previous experience working with ELL students within an elementary setting preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills; use of good judgment in making decisions
- Ability to work independently; high motivation to succeed in the role
- Strong passion working with students to achieve academic goals
- High level communication skills to work effectively with students, families and staff/colleagues
Mahtomedi Public Schools will not discriminated against individuals based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, parental status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age or sexual orientation.
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.