Website Mahtomedi Public Schools #832
2023-24 School Year
This position is .5 FTE, based at O.H Anderson Elementary. Salary and benefits part of Master Agreement.
Must have a valid MN license: School Counselor, School Psychologist, Social Work or related Special Education licensure with experience, or able to obtain the appropriate license from PELSB, Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst preferred.
- Must demonstrate strong knowledge and skills in areas of restorative practices
- Successful experience supporting students and staff through positive behavioral interventions
- Ability to support student behavior to ensure a safe, supportive, equitable and culturally responsive learning environment
- Demonstrate effectiveness in working with students and families of diverse racial and economic backgrounds
- Provide instruction and clear communication in the curriculum area
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies
- Promote student-student and staff-student relationship building
- Collaborate with building administration to plan and implement building-wide restorative practice
- Monitor and track discipline data and effectively measure school climate/culture data
- Make program recommendations to ensure discipline process is restorative
- Provide individual support for student behavioral and social-emotional needs
- Provide support to parents/guardians in order to promote positive school/family relationship and enhance student learning
- Serve as staff facilitator of Youth Leadership Collaborative
- Foster a community where all people are valued, respected, seen and heard
- Inspire robust academics, critical and creative thinking and continuous personal growth
- Create world-class learning experiences that integrate multiple perspectives
- Update all necessary records accurately as required by laws, district policies and school regulations
- Attend department, school and parent meetings or functions
- Other job-related duties as assigned
Mahtomedi Public Schools will not discriminated against individuals based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, parental status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age or sexual orientation
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.