Website Mahtomedi Public Schools #832
This position is based out of OH Anderson Elementary, 3-5 building. Salary and benefits are part of the Para Master Agreement.
- Must be Highly Qualified.
- Two or four year degree preferred
- Previous experience working with elementary students in an educational setting preferred
Responsible for providing an educational environment that will help students with disabilities in learning and fulfill their growth potential. Assists special education teachers to work with students on their academic and social behavioral skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify the needs of assigned students with disabilities through formal and informal assessments
- Ability to handle confrontational situations with students and use good judgement with student restraint if necessary
- Assist with lessons to ensure the achievement of student growth
- Communicate with students, parents and staff on a regular basis on student progress
- Ability to follow directions easily
- Attend department, school and parent meetings
- Other job-related duties as assigned
Mahtomedi Public Schools will not discriminate against individuals based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, parental status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age or sexual orientation.
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.