Website Mahtomedi Public Schools #832
Assignment: Special Education Teacher (DCD) – LTS Mahtomedi Middle School
Effective Date: January 15th – April 12th, 2024 (approximate dates)
Salary: Per Master Agreement
Minimum of bachelor’s degree and a Special Education teaching license with DCD experience preferred. Must have strong communication skills and previous experience preferred working with IEP goals and the ability to meet critical deadlines.
Responsible for providing an educational environment that will help students with disabilities in learning and fulfill their growth potential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify the needs of assigned students with disabilities through formal and informal assessments
- Plan, develop and implement appropriate lessons to ensure the achievement of student growth
- Communicate with students, parents and staff on a regular basis on student progress
- Write IEP’s (Individual Educational Plans) and Due Process reports in accordance to MDE regulations
- Attend department, school and parent meetings
- Other job-related duties as assigned
Mahtomedi Public Schools will not discriminated against individuals based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, parental status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, age or sexual orientation.
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.