Website Minnehaha Academy
Minnehaha Academy’s Admission Office has a part-time role working 15-20 hours a week from August – April.
The role of the Admission Coordinator is to administrate the admissions database, create and/or support marketing strategies, to provide administrative support to the department, initiate and/or support strategies to increase enrollment through on-campus experiences; develop and/or implement communications to promote awareness in the community that leads to inquiries and ultimate enrollment of new students.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal skills and able to build relationships quickly
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Event planning experience required
- Sales and marketing experience preferred
- Effective team player yet works well independently
- Knowledge of Minnehaha Academy and the Covenant Church a plus
- Able to support and promote the mission of Minnehaha Academy
- Able to work some evenings and weekends with advance notice
District Application Guidelines
Please apply at www.MinnehahaAcademy.net.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.