Website Minnehaha Academy
Minnehaha Academy is a PreK – 12th grade Christian school and a ministry of the Northwest Conference of the Evangelical Covenant Church of America.
Our mission is to provide a high quality education integrating the Christian faith and learning.
Minnehaha Academy has an immediate opening for a preschool aide.
- This is a part-time position, working Monday – Friday, school days only
- The hours are approximately 11:00am -1:30pm on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and 11:00am – 1:00pm on Tuesday and Thursday
- This is an hourly position, tracking hours worked on timecard
- There are no benefits available with this position
- To provide coverage in each of the three Preschool classrooms while Preschool staff are on breaks
- To provide supervision of Preschool students and to provide support to the Preschool teachers in implementing the daily learning plans and schedules
- Assist in delivery of instruction
- Assist in day-to-day classroom operations
- Supervise lunch, recess and rest times for preschool students
- Experience in Early Childhood and/or working with preschool children, parents and staff
- Passion for working and playing with children
- Reliability and dependability
- Strong people skills to interact with the children, parents, and staff
- Ability to plan and implement age appropriate activities
- Support and implementing the mission of the school and Extended Day Program
- CPR/First Aid Certification preferred
- Committed to support and adhere to MN Dept. of Health Guidelines for child safety and abiding by COVID safety protocols inside and outside of school.
District Application Guidelines
If you are interested in working at Minnehaha Academy, please visit www.minnehahaacademy.net to complete the online application and attach a resume.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.