Website Minnehaha Academy
Minnehaha Academy is a PreK – 12 Christian school and a ministry of the Northwest Conference of the Evangelical Covenant Church of America.
Our mission is to provide a high quality education integrating the Christian faith and learning.
Minnehaha Academy has an opening for a full-time elementary teacher in the Lower School for the 2023-2024 school-year, from August 2023 through June 2024.
- Previous teaching experience
- Experience with Singapore math preferred
- Experience with Reading Workshop and Writing Workshop preferred
- Demonstrated ability to engage learners and deliver rigorous curriculum across multiple content areas (literacy, math, science, social studies)
- Demonstrated ability to assess student progress, analyze student data, and differentiate instruction accordingly
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with students, colleagues, and families
- Minnesota K-6 or 1-6 teaching license or commensurate license from another state
- Ability to relate the Christian faith to learning and life
District Application Guidelines
You can learn more about Minnehaha Academy and apply online by visiting our website at www.minnehahaacademy.net. Please also send a resume, transcript and/or teaching license.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.