Website Minnehaha Academy
Minnehaha Academy is a Christian school and a ministry of the Northwest Conference of the Evangelical Covenant Church of America.
Our mission is to provide a high quality education integrating the Christian faith and learning.
The Upper School has a Full-Time (100%) position open for a Chemistry teacher beginning in the 2023-2024 school year, with the responsibility of teaching Chemistry and Honors Chemistry (chemistry is taught in 10th grade).
Additionally, as part of school-wide programming, leading an advisory group twice per week and a Core Formation Experience for a week in March.
- Previous teaching and education experience with emphasis in Chemistry
- Strong interest in building positive relationships with students and creating an environment of high expectations, support, and academic achievement
- State Licensure or equivalent higher education required
- Experience incorporating newer technology into a science classroom, especially with hands-on experimentation and online curriculum resources
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, and the ability and drive to collaborate and support the work of our science team.
- Ability to relate the Christian faith to learning and life
District Application Guidelines
You can learn more about Minnehaha Academy and apply on-line by visiting our website at www.minnehahaacademy.net. If interested, please attach a resume to the application as instructed. For questions, please contact:
Dr. Mike DiNardoUpper School Principal
3100 West River Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55406
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.