Website Minnehaha Academy
Minnehaha Academy is a Christian school and a ministry of the Northwest Conference of the Evangelical Covenant Church of America.
Our mission is to provide a high quality education integrating the Christian faith and learning.
The Upper School (grades 9 – 12) has an opening for a full-time French language teacher beginning the 2022-23 school year, teaching multiple levels of French. Additional duties/opportunities include leading an advisory and a potential international Cultural Field Experience.
You can learn more about Minnehaha Academy and apply on-line by visiting our web site at www.minnehahaacademy.net/employment and, if interested, please attach a resume to the application as indicated.
- Previous secondary French teaching experience; ability to teach and/or understand all levels of French; state licensure or equivalent higher education
- Strong interest in building positive relationships with students and creating an environment of high expectations, support, and academic achievement
- Experience incorporating newer technology into a high school classroom
- Excellent communication and organization skills, and the ability and drive to collaborate and support the work of our world language team; working within a PLC structure
- Ability to relate the Christian faith to learning and life, integrating into the classroom
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.