Website Minnehaha Academy
Minnehaha Academy is a Christian school and a ministry of the Northwest Conference of the Evangelical Covenant Church of America.
Our mission is to provide a high quality education integrating the Christian faith and learning.
The Upper School has a full-time Mathematics and Computer Science teaching position beginning with the 2022-23 school year. Possible coursework includes algebra, geometry, pre-calculus, and/or AP Computer Science. The position includes working in small learning teams through dedicated collaboration time, and advising a small group of students in our advisory program.
You can learn more about Minnehaha Academy and apply on-line by visiting our website at www.minnehahaacademy.net. If interested, please attach a resume to the application as instructed.
- Previous teaching experience in broad secondary math curriculum preferred
- Ability to work with small teams to promote learning
- Positive relationships with students, parents and colleagues
- Mathematics major preferred
- State licensure required
- Ability to relate the Christian faith to learning and life
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.