Website Minnehaha Academy
Minnehaha Academy is a Christian school and a ministry of the Northwest Conference of the Evangelical Covenant Church of America.
Our mission is to provide a high quality education integrating the Christian faith and learning.
The Upper School has a Full-Time (100%) position open for a Social Studies teacher beginning in the 2023-2024 school year, with potential areas of responsibility including US History, AP US History, and African American History.
Additionally, as part of school-wide programming, teachers advise a small group of students and supervise/participate in our week-long Core Formation Experience program.
- Previous teaching and education experience with emphasis in US History, with Advanced Placement teaching experience preferred but not required
- Strong interest in building positive relationships with students and creating an environment of high expectations, support, and academic achievement
- State Licensure required
- Experience incorporating technology into the classroom and using other resources to extend or deepen student engagement and learning for a broad range of learning styles and needs
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, and the ability and drive to collaborate and support the work of the social studies team
- Ability to relate the Christian faith to learning and life
District Application Guidelines
You can learn more about Minnehaha Academy and apply on-line by visiting our website at www.MinnehahaAcademy.net/employment.
If interested, please attach a resume to the application as instructed. For questions, please contact:
Dr. Mike DiNardo
Upper School Principal
3100 West River Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55406
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.