Website Minnehaha Academy
Minnehaha Academy is a Christian school and a ministry of the Northwest Conference of the Evangelical Covenant Church of America.
Our mission is to provide a high-quality education integrating Christian faith and learning so students grow in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and others.
The Middle School has a full-time, long-term substitute beginning March 20, 2024 and ending June 3, 2024.
6th and 8th Grade English Language Arts Teacher – Long-Term Substitute 100% FTE (3/20/24 – 6/3/24)
- College Degree
- Previous experience teaching English
- Dedication to students’ learning
- Ability to integrate Christian faith and learning
- Middle school teaching experience preferred
- State Licensure for Middle School preferred (Communication Arts & Literature, English, or related licensure)
- Able to effectively communicate with students, parents and colleagues and build strong relationships
District Application Guidelines
You can learn more about Minnehaha Academy and apply on-line by visiting our website at www.minnehahaacademy.net, and if interested, please also send or fax a resume to:
Middle School Principal
4200 W. River Pkwy.
Minneapolis, MN 55406
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.