Website Minnehaha Academy
Minnehaha Academy is a Christian school and a ministry of the Northwest Conference of the Evangelical Covenant Church of America.
Our mission is to provide a high-quality education integrating Christian faith and learning so students grow in wisdom and stature, and in favor with God and others.
Minnehaha Academy has an opening for a part-time (83%) physical education and health teaching position for the 2022-2023 school year, scheduled to begin in August 2022, serving Middle School students.
Qualifications and desired experiences include:
- Demonstrated ability to build positive relationships, engage learners, and deliver rigorous curriculum across middle school grades
- Demonstrated ability to assess student progress and differentiate instruction accordingly
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with students, colleagues, and families
- Minnesota 6-8 or 5-12 teaching license or commensurate license from another state
- Ability to relate the Christian faith to learning and life
Learn more about Minnehaha Academy by visiting our web site at www.minnehahaacademy.net.
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.