Website Minnehaha Academy
Minnehaha Academy is a Christian school and a mission of the Northwest Conference of the Evangelical Covenant Church of America.
Our mission is to provide a high quality education integrating faith and learning so that students grow in wisdom and stature and favor with God and others.
Minnehaha Academy is hiring Teaching Assistants for our Lower School.
- These positions work Monday-Friday. The hours are approximately 8:30-3:30
- These are hourly positions, 6.5 hours of paid time and an unpaid 30-minute lunch break.
- The hourly wage will be determined by our Human Resource Director based on education and experience.
- To work in partnership with grade level teachers, developing plans and implementing programs to meet the needs of individual learners, and provide flexibility within the learning environment
- To provide additional supervision across the Lower School
- Collaborate with classroom teachers to provide student support and foster student growth; possible responsibilities include:Assess students using in-house assessments, leveling systems, and STAR tests
- Meet with guided reading groups or literacy circles
- Provide enriched literacy experiences
- Deliver and monitor daily Math Facts work, collect data
- Facilitate small groups to practice skills
- Assist in preparation and/or delivery of lessons
- Assist in day-to-day classroom operations
All Teaching Assistants will be expected to provide supervision during one Lower School lunch period. Additional duties may be available before or after the standard hours.
District Application Guidelines
You can learn more about Minnehaha Academy and apply online by visiting our website at www.MinnehahaAcademy.net/employment.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.