Website MN Math &Science Academy
The Minnesota Math and Science Academy (MMSA) is a high-quality Public Charter School (K-12) located in the East side of St. Paul. MMSA hires quality staff that are well trained and prepared to teach in a high standard educational environment. We have rigorous curriculum and programming that is data driven.
We are now accepting applications for K-5 elementary teacher positions for the 2020-2021 school year.
Under general supervision, serves as classroom teacher in grades K – 5; engages and supports all students in learning in accordance with the State academic content standards; maintains and creates an effective environment for student learning; organizes subject matter for student learning; plans instruction and designs learning experiences for all students; assesses student learning; and develops as a professional educator.
Organization Relationships: This position reports directly to the Assistant Principal and will interact on a regular basis with other administrators, teachers, and families. This position works cooperatively with other school staff.
Required: Bachelor’s degree in elementary education or equivalent and a valid elementary education K-6 teaching license issued by the Minnesota Department of Education
As an elementary school teacher, you have the opportunity to set the tone for learning for the rest of a student’s life. When students have a good, educational, happy experience during elementary school, they are more prepared to take on the challenges of middle school, high school and college. You are able to teach students to love learning and also how to overcome the challenges and obstacles they face that keep them from reaching their goals. While adhering to the core curriculum required by the state, you are able to find creative, engaging ways to teach students real-life application of difficult concepts like literature, math and science.
* Medical & Dental insurance for employees and qualifying dependents;
* Social security and Medicare contributions;
* TRA pension contributions;
District Application Guidelines
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.