Website MN Math &Science Academy
Will be responsible to teach English to 6-8 grade middle school students.
Have a good understanding of teaching problem-solving skills, higher thinking, depth of knowledge.
Work with the team collaboratively to increase student achievement.
* Valid license or proof of eligibility to obtain an MN teaching license
* Caring and open-minded personality;
* Data-driven approach and growth mindset;
* High standards of work ethics;
* Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Medical & Dental insurance for employees and qualifying dependents;
* Social security and Medicare contributions;
* TRA pension contributions;
* Paid-time-off (PTO) with a cash-out option for unused days;
* Group life and AD&D insurance; and
* Group long term disability.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
* Bachelor's degree or master's degree in education, with appropriate licensure (5-8 or 5-12) or proof of eligibility to obtain a MN teaching license, Other qualifications: * Caring and open-minded personality, * Working knowledge of curriculum and instruction, * Good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
36,000+ (Varies as skills and experience) - Health and Dental Insurance (60% by employer) - TRA contribution (7.5% by employer) - Group life and AD&D insurance - No cost to employee - 8 personal leave days (reimbursable if not used)
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.