Website Moose Lake Community School
The new superintendent should be a person who:
– is a progressive leader with high integrity and has an awareness of current educational trends;
– has experience building a culture of academic excellence and possesses a flexible, creative and innovative approach to problem-solving;
– has excellent communication and listening skills, is personable, transparent, and approachable
is community-oriented with proven leadership skills and abilities;
– has a thorough knowledge of and successful experience in school finance;
– acts with honesty and in an ethical manner in dealings with the school board, staff, and community; and
– has the ability to direct and develop an effective leadership team, and delegate authority while maintaining accountability.
A competitive compensation package, with a salary range of $110,000-$120,000, will be negotiated commensurate with experience and qualifications. The contract length is negotiable as provided in the Minnesota statute.
District Application Guidelines
Send Cover Letter, Resume, 3 letters of recommendation, a copy of the candidate’s official transcripts and legal proof showing the candidate’s qualifications (i.e. certification/licensure) to be a superintendent in Minnesota. A candidate’s complete file must be received at Moose Lake School by 12:00 pm on March 16th.
Send all information by email to Bob Indihar at [email protected] . For more information on the district, visit our website at www.mooselake.k12.mn.us . Questions regarding the position can be directed to Bob Indihar at 218-485-4435 Ext: 1108.
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.