Position: K-5 Nonpublic School Title I Tutor – One Year Only
Work Schedule: 2 – 4 days/week; 9-12 hours/week (hours based on available funding)
Start Date: October 2021
End Date: May 2021 (end date based on available funding)
Pay: $28 per hour
Closing Date: Until filled
– Valid Minnesota Teaching License in Elementary Education, Grades K-5
– Knowledge of best practices in reading, math, and progress monitoring
– Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality reading and math instruction to individuals or small groups
– Organized – documentation, paperwork, compliance activities
– Strong communication skills – written and verbal
– Ability to travel to a non-public school (or schools) within the ISD 622 boundary
– Experience tutoring students in a non-public elementary school setting
– Provide in-person K-5 individual or small group instruction on student contact days at non-public elementary schools: Supplemental reading and/or math, Progress monitoring to guide instruction, Documentation for Title I compliance, Support one or more ISD 622 Nonpublic schools: St. Peter’s Catholic School, Transfiguration Catholic School, and Christ Lutheran School
– Communicate with ISD 622 Title I staff and non-public staff (principal, teachers) about student progress
ISD 622 is an equal opportunity employer and supports an inclusive workplace environment.
District Application Guidelines
Apply directly with ISD 622.
Please complete your application by clicking the box below:District Application
- Be sure to review the district’s requirements for the application process and provide all required documents.
- Some districts may require that candidates apply through an external link. If that is the case, the link will be noted in the job posting.
- If the posting does not indicate an external link, apply using your MASA online candidate profile and click on the box below.
- If you have not completed your candidate profile within our site, please do so by clicking here. Many districts search the profiles for promising candidates. To improve your outcome, please complete all requested information.
You will need to have a Jobsite account and be signed in to view your candidate profile.